Friday, October 15, 2010

Wedding Relief

I just had to share a big relief that was finished today. As most of you know, my daughter is getting married on December 18th. We have been working to get Handmade Shower invitations and Wedding Invitations (that aren't handmade) mailed this week. We completed all the Shower invitations and got them in the mail on Wednesday and I went to the post office today and mailed all of the Wedding Invitations!! The 15th was our deadline to get them mailed so we will have time to get response cards back...and we did it!!

I will post a picture of the cute Wedding shower invitation. Of course everything is Christmas theme so they look like a Christmas present. I will also post some cute things we made for favors and for the bird seed. Keep looking and you will see those goodies!!

No comments: