Sunday, February 8, 2009

Designer Series Paper Swap

We all love the Designer Series Paper and how it adds that extra touch to our cards. With the new catalog and new paper, I have had people ask about another swap. Here is the swap I am going to do with the Designer Series Paper.

I am going to include one set of the new textured Designer Series Paper and 6 of the new sets of the regular Designer Series Paper. You will get a half sheet of each design from all 7 sets of paper. Each sheet will be 6 x 12. I need groups of 4 for each swap. The sets that I am using are:
Parisian Breeze Specialty
Bella Birds
Pink Flamingo
Good Morning Sunshine
Raspberry Tart
Flock Together
Tea Party

The total cost will be $21.00.

Email me at williams98@embarqmail.com or call me at 910-897-6287 to order.

No comments: