Sunday, February 8, 2009

Using Idea's from Catalog




People are always saying "I'm not creative". So, my upline showed us how people can use the Idea Book and Catalog to get ideas. We were to copy a card from the catalog. Then we were to create another card by using the same design but different colors and a different stamp set. So, I copied the card from page 39 using the Party Hearty stamp set. I used Certain Celery cardstock, Bashful Blue cardstock and Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon. Then for my own creation, I used the Little Birdie Told Me stamp set. For this card, I used Pacific Point cardstock, Kiwi Kiss cardstock, and Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon. This shows why it help to have the Idea Book and Catalog for ideas.

1 comment:

Jbankstons said...

Shea, you are so creative. I like the way you made the changes.
Judy