Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Technique for me - Masking


Well, our goal this week was to try a new technique that we haven't tried before. So....I picked Masking. It was a little confusing at first but then I got it figured out. I took the single ice cream sundae in the Goody Goody Gumdrops hostess set and turned it into a triple dipped ice cream sundae (of course with a cherry on top). Since I learned this new technique this week, I showed my club members yesterday how to do and they made this same card.


I used the Summer Sun cardstock and the Tangerine Tango cardstock. I actually used the small dots textured plates on the Tangerine Tango. The designer series paper was Sweet Always and Chocolate Chip ribbon. I thought this ended up being a cute card. PS....the club members like it to!!

No comments: