Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Angel Christmas Card


Here is another idea using the Ornament Punch from Stampin Up. I made a card before that created a flower out of the Ornament Punch (picture on my blog). Today, I designed a Christmas Card that created an angel out of the Ornament Punch. I got the idea from my mom (a very crafty person) and she had seen it on another blog.


The first thing I did was gold embossed some vellum cardstock and punched out two of the ornaments. Then I sent some Old Olive cardstock through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then punch out another ornament. I used circle punches for the face and hair. I had to draw the eyes, nose, and mouth.....so don't laugh too hard!


I took Real Red cardstock and stamped gold snowflakes on it as a background! And of course used my Modern Label punch (one of my favorites) to punch out Merry Christmas.


Let me know what you think of this Christmas card! I am thinking of ideas for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack!!!

1 comment:

jenell white said...

Great Idea with the ornament punch. Jenell