Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ornament Punch Christmas Card

As you can see, I am trying to get ready for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks that I am going to be hosting and I am already getting in the Christmas spirit. I better get busy on my Christmas cards since Amy's wedding is Dec. 18th.....the closer it gets....the busier I will get.




I actually made this card last year but I still love it. I used the Baroque Motifs stamp set and stamped it in Old Olive. Then I punched out ornaments three different ways. One was just using a piece of designer series paper, one was putting texture on my cardstock using the big shot, and one was stamped with Delightful Decorations (with a little glitter on it). Then I just took some whisper white ribbon to look like the ornaments are hanging. Such an easy but elegant looking card!!
Need supplies to start making your Christmas cards....just contact me to place your order!!

1 comment:

jenell white said...

I've also done this card/I think it fine.Jenell