Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Stampin Up Organization Tools

I am so excited. When we moved into our house last year, we took part of our bonus room and fixed me some space to do my Stamping. We put in some cabinets with a counter top to work on and store Stampin Up stuff in. Well, my wonderful husband bought me an Embellishment Center for my birthday this week. He hung it for me this morning. I especially love the two rows to put my ribbon on for easy access. Here is a picture of that:
After he hung that, he did a search for Stampin Organization on the computer and started searching for a better way for me to store my paper. I just used a plastic holder with three drawers to put the paper in. He got some ideas so we went shopping to some consignment stores. Well check out this neat cabinet we bought that holds my paper perfectly:

I am going to put labels of each color over those numbers. But it worked out perfectly, four rows and we have four color families. Finally, he found this neat way to hold my punches. We went and bought some curtain rods and put on the outside of my cabinet and it holds the punches perfectly.
I just had to share all my new organization tools I got today!! I love my husband for helping and supporting me so much!!




1 comment:

jenell white said...

Shea, this is a great way for your paper/punches.It makes a huge different in life when you have a super hubby like you got.thanks for sharing your ideas. Now I need to get organizing too. Jenell